Covid 19 update
In light of Covid 19, there are still a lot of uncertainty and restrictions in place in terms of how tennis lessons are delivered, plus limitations on using inside facilities and school staggered pick up times. With this in mind I have put together an Autumn Term timetable, which will see lessons being delivered in a slightly different way.
* All outdoor classes.
* 30 minute group lessons for 4 children OR
* 30 minute private lessons for 1 or 2 children (siblings or friends) on the mini court.
* All children from 3 years old to Year 2.
* At Marlow Tennis Club midweek and Danesfield School on Saturday mornings.
* 6 week block with a rain week at the end of the block incase of bad weather.
* Please let me know immediately if you, or anyone in your household has suspected symptoms of Covid-19 or is in isolation or has been in contact with Covid-19 in the last 14 days. In which case the lesson will be cancelled/rescheduled.
* All children must santise their hands before and after each lesson, and before entering the tennis court.
*Please note, lessons are likely to continue after half term too, but i will confirm as soon as I can.
I am now offering private coaching lessons (1 child, or 2 from the same household or friends) to all Little Aces in pre-school, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. You can see the full LTA guidelines here - https://www.lta.org.uk/about-us/tennis-news/news-and-opinion/general-news/2020/march/coronavirus-covid-19---latest-advice/
Private Coaching at Marlow Tennis Club - Mini Court
30 minute lessons
Cost - £16 a lesson - made by bank transfer
Equipment needed- Kids must bring their own racket where possible (I can advise on good value rackets if needs be)
Equipment provided - As usual, I will provide all equipment apart from tennis rackets. Following LTA guidelines, I’ll change balls every lesson. I I will also wash my hands in between each lesson.
HAVE A PRIVATE COURT?? I will come to you!